http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gnomeo & Juliet

This animation, adventure, comedy, romance type of movie was directed by Kelly Asbury and stars the voices of James McAvoy (Gnomeo), Emily Blunt (Juliet), Michael Caine (Lord Redbrick) and others. This take on the legendary Shakespeare story is about two groups of Gnomes: The Blues and Reds and what just occurred to me is that I bet Shakespeare would be rolling over in laughter and perhaps flattered to know that his love story was going to be adapted by both grumpy and cute mini lawn trinkets, just a thought I had a moment ago! Anyhow one group are from Montague and the other from Capulet and they happen to be furious which each other and what comes to be is that Gnomeo a blue and Juliet a red fall in love together. Well you might find the movie fascinating depending upon your preference for lawn gnomes. However I don't believe this story about these little munchkins exactly derailed but I was expecting it to be a bit more humorous and filled with more characters who were a bit more likable like the Donkey from Shrek. So I thought the movie was about average as it did hold my attention for a variety of reasons, but one way or the other that could just be my acquired taste talking so I do recommend checking out the trailer below-
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_L_5vrHoWQ

2 Comments:

Anonymous Car Air Condition said...

I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.

7:29 AM  
Blogger sam said...

Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing!!!
Mercedes Benz SLK32 AMG Supercharger

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home