http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Unknown

This action, drama, mystery is directed by Jaume Collet-Serra and stars Liam Neeson (Dr. Martin Harris), January Jones (Elizabeth Harris), Diane Kruger (Gina) and others. The story is about a man Dr. Martin Harris who awakes from a coma to find that his wife does not know who he is and that his identity has been taken. The movie was entertaining for me because this plot was a what if situation I have thought about before if your identity was wiped off the face of the planet and as a matter of fact if you ever google your name you might just see all sorts of random intriguing stuff you know! Unknown was like a roller coaster that got me hooked because there was always something I was unsure about and at least made me continue to think about to some extent and of course the exciting and fake Hollywood car explosions and action intermingled between the plot made this movie something I could recommend!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSXUgkCjdBM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home