http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Water For Elephants

This drama movie was directed by Francis Lawrence and stars Reese Witherspoon (Marlena) Robert Pattinson (Jacob), Christoph Waltz (August) and others. The story is about Jacob who joins a traveling circus as their vet after he left veterinarian school and from there he meets a variety of characters and some more unsavory then others as well upon his journey. To me this was one of the best movies of the year. It seemed the acting was really good and I believe Christoph Waltz was perfect for the role he has. Anyhow I enjoyed how the flow of the movie jived and the drama between the characters. I believe it was a combination between the good acting and the story that will likely make you loath some of the characters and love some of the other ones, which made the movie more intriguing. So yeah I thought this was a real excellent story and I will say no more as the rest is for you to find out and don't forget to check out the trailer below.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sobDFyi0DkA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home