http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 03, 2011

The Hangover 2

This movie was directed by Todd Phillips and is a comedy, starring Bradley Cooper (Phil), Ed Helms (Stu) Zach Galifianakis (Alan); and gosh I am glad I can just write Zack's last name here and don't have to say it! Well anyhow I was so hammered when I saw the movie that I don't remember a thing, so I will give this particular movie review a try another day. Just kidding; any who I think they might want to add an extra title in the third one for laughs like "The Hangover 3 Just Were in The Hell is Stu's Tooth This Time", I'm just saying. So the movie seemed to me to be definitely hugely funny at times judging by the audience laugh meter spygomater I keep on me when I am out looking for good movies. The movie was also a bit trashy at times as well unfortunately and the story you might see a lot of commonalities from this to the first. But I myself for some reason did not mind having similarities between the two films so far, because I believe although some aspects from certain scenes were familiar from before, but the humor was still viable and creative this time to. Well finally to make this easier for the both of us at this point because I am running low on blog space here and more importantly because certainly I would never want to strain any ones eyes with a mega review, I would recommend this comedy if you don't mind a dumb and dumber genre type of replica and if you are ready to chuckle rather hard. So certainly I would not just rule out this movie at all this summer when buying a ticket as it strengh is that I found it to be surely one of the most enjoyably, silly and highly crazy, funny movies in theaters right now for the the month of June.
Craziness-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYL_T7f59o8

1 Comments:

Anonymous 1987 Ford Bronco AC Compressor said...

I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home