http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Horrible Bosses

Directed by Seth Gordon, Horrible Bosses is a crime comedy, starring Kevin Spacey (Dave Harken), Jason Bateman (Nick Hendricks) and others. The story is about three guys who feel they have had their last straw drawn from their bosses so they come to the conclusion that they should concoct a plan to kill all three of their obnoxious bosses who are you know blank, blankety, blanks! Anyhow the movie was quite hilarious and I think the story is unfortunately something many of us can relate to and perhaps even more then just once to, but don't get any ideas cause I'm sure it's probably not going to be worth 25 to life if you know what I mean! It seemed to me the movie had some moments that were really quite priceless in humor and laugh out loud types of moments! I would surely recommend this movie although the humor was just a bit trashy or B grade at certain points in the film. Anyhow I believe you should most certainly think about seeing this one if your in search of a comedy as this to me was one of the best funny movies I have seen all summer, and I would have to say there have surely been some good comedies out there as well recently!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpUeQV8sdOc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home