http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 17, 2011

Insidious

This movie was directed by James Wan and is a horror, thriller, starring Patrick Wilson (Josh Lambert), Rose Byrne (Renai Lambert) and others. The story is about parents who are trying to protect their son who is in a coma and has somehow evoked a realm of angry spirits that attempt to try and scare the heck out of everyone that enters their abode! I was not quite sure what to expect from this movie, well I will just say that it interestingly looked quite similar to The Exorcist to me in the trailer. But I have to say that the movie was pretty freaking scary, and I would bet it might just scare anyone from little kids to some tough motorcycle dude. It was quite the roller coaster of a thing and I found the story to be unique for it's genre and cleverly filmed were you have these moments that make you want to jump out of your seat or perhaps even your skin for some! So if your imagination is in the mood for a good scare I think you should go see this movie as it seemed to me to be a real decent horror flick and if you don't want to take my word you can always check the trailer out below, cheers.-
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1YbOMDI59k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home