http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fast Five

This action, crime, thriller, stars Paul Walker (Brian O'Connor), Vin Diesel (Dominic Torreto) and others. This movie in the series is about how Brian and Dominic find themselves in between being hunted by a drug lord and a tough federal agent played by The Rock. Well I have to say my favorite part of this movie actually was that when I exited the movie theater there was a bunch of kids parked together driving pimped out Fast and Furious cars looking like characters from the movie! Unfortunately from them though I noticed about a mile up the road some of them were getting pulled over by a police officer, not kidding either! It reminded me of Harry Potter just not magical wizards instead you know souped up V6 engines! Any who back to business with this movie I thought this one was as good as any of them in the series. I thought it also had an interesting, entertaining array of questionable characters from the government, police and car thief people. So yeah I bet it will probably hold your attention somehow and it is filled with some pretty awesome special effects. So I guess I have to ask this question why not go see this movie on a Saturday night if you are interested in seeing some Hollywood craziness it was pretty good! Oh and this is also for the die hard fans of this movie don't get pulled over after leaving the movie in your speedster, probably wouldn't be much of an issue for me one way or the other as I drive a Hyundai Elantra, good car but I ain't bringing it to a street race!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf4oDjHUmkY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home