http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Friday, September 23, 2011

Captain America: The First Avenger

This marvel action, adventure, sci fi is directed by Joe Johnston and stars Chris Evans (Captain America/Steve Rogers), Tommy Lee Jones (Colonel Chester Phillips) and others. The story is about Steve Rogers who did not make it into the military because of his size and shape, whom is then picked to undergo a top secret experiment that turns him into you guessed it a horrible drunk, no just kidding it does in fact turn him into the very powerful superhero we all know as Captain America. I would have to say it seemed to me that this movie had all the right elements and the right idea, I just thought it could have been a little more captivating in some aspects. So in other words it was a pretty decent movie but I believe it will come out as average among the other movies in it's genre of Marvel superhero! I wonder if they will make a second, anyhow hope you will check out this movies trailer below in case you disagree, because hey I think despite what some movie reviewers think, I believe going to the movies is all about ones own acquired taste! Cheers until next time!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JerVrbLldXw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home