http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Directed by David Fincher this movie stars Daniel Craig (Mikael Blomkvist), Rooney Mara (Lisbeth Salander) and others. It is a crime, drama, mystery about a journalist and a computer hacker type coming together and putting together a crime puzzle that involves a family of rather unsavory characters! Well the movie was pretty cool, especially if you are a gothic type it seemed, as that is part of the personality of Ms. Salander in this movie! The movie was interesting and entertaining as it was a mystery from start to finish to some extent and I pretty much found all the unique characters rather compelling in one way or the other also. I got to say I was wondering though at some points if the girl with the dragon tattoo Lisbeth perhaps also had a tramp stamp one to on her lower back, because boy she was a bit on the promiscuous side or something at different times! On that note would like to mention that I myself did not care to much for the scenes of sexual violence that ocurred a few times, thought they were a bit too graphic and disturbing perhaps! However other then that I believe this mystery will likely keep you hooked so yeah it had seemed to me that this movie was pretty good and hey if you don't want to take my word for it please just feel free to check out this movies trailer below! Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVLvMg62RPA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home