http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Grey

This action, adventure, drama, movie stars Liam Neeson (Ottway), Dallas Roberts (Hendrick) and others. The movie was directed by Joe Carnahan and the story is about a group of oil workers who crash in Alaska and face the intense landscape of remote Alaska meaning the weather, wolves and a few other circumstances! Well this movie was pretty awesome in many ways got to say! I liked how overall I would say this picture was a different take on Hollywood films, which was interesting for sure! I felt bad for these excuse my language but poor Bast&*&* being stuck up in Alaska in a tough environment, so tough that I bet even if they got a call from Gecko saying they saved a bunch of money this still would not even bring a smile to their faces at all you know. Anyhow what I liked about the movie was that it seemed quite realistic I believe, have not been to Alaska yet but I have a feeling this movie was right on target about it's extremes! This movie also encompasses an adventurous situation at every moment if felt like, whether it be the men trying to work together to survive or the Wolves looking for something to munch on and tasty bite to eat! So yeah definitely check this movie out or at least the trailer below because I think this movie was written pretty well and worth a gander!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRWF4cepn8U

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home