http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Lincoln

This movie was directed by Steven Spielberg and stars Daniel Day-Lewis (Lincoln), Tommy Lee Jones (Thaddeus Stevens) and others. Did you know that this movie was actually based on a true story and that Ab Lincoln was not actually a vampire hunter! Just kidding but I would like to say I am glad this movie was made to make up for that other silly one that painted the President as a vampire hunter, not sure who came up with that one perhaps, Snooki? Anyhow this movie I thought was pretty awesome! The movie focused mostly on Lincoln's accomplishment of passing the 13th amendment! What I think perhaps what is most great here is that Daniel Day-Lewis does such a compelling job of perhaps being the greatest Lincoln impersonator ever in looks and personality, is my guess about that! The only thing I was thinking about this movie that perhaps could have been different was that they could have focused more on the many other great things Lincoln did like help arrange the transcontinental railroad and so forth; so it was not exactly a biography but what I saw of Lincolns life in this movie I believe was portrayed very well as far as movie making goes. I would listen for this movie title at the next Academy Awards!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiSAbAuLhqs

1 Comments:

Anonymous http://1ws.com/ said...

Guys, I do not really think that this film deserves your time. It is just a horror. I think that if there were more historical facts I would be way more interesting.

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home