http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ted

This comedy, fantasy was directed by Set McFarlane the Family Guy director person and the movie stars Mark Wahlberg (John Bennett), Mila Kunis (Lori Collins) and others! This movie is all about a very unique teddy bear of John Bennett's, whom also just so happens gets the opportunity to be brought to life and from there these two form a bonded lifelong friendship! Well I myself am not sure if I would laugh or cry if a teddy bear started talking to me and came to life, whatever the case it would definitely be an emotional trip for me, no doubt about that, I might end up in therapy at some point. Any who this film was a bit on the crass side just to let you know and it is not perhaps the same sort of Teddy Bear that would go to Sesame Street, but the movie was in a way cute at times and scary or dramatic though on the flip-side of that! I thought it could perhaps be a bit more funny but it still was hilarious form time to time and entertaining so the movie is pretty decent, I just think you should check the trailer out first to see if this very unique talking teddy bear is someone you yourself want to spend an hour and a half with or not!
Ted-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fbo_pQvU7M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home