http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises

This third movie in the series was again directed by Christopher Nolan and the movie is an action, crime, drama, starring Christian Bale (Bruce Wayne), Morgan Freeman (Lucius Fox) and others. It was to bad about the psychopath who took movies and his twisted mind to far and went into the movie theater in Colorado and shot people, and I just want to say keep those people in your prayers! That being said I still think this movie is okay to see that it is not satanic or anything I just believe that the criminal in Colorado was just surely going to find a way to hurt someone one way or the other! If you still do decide to see this movie despite the drama on the news you will see that this one in the series is about Batman this time fighting against terrorism for a city that has brandished him a enemy essentially! This Batman was pretty decent this time around it seemed to me! I have always liked the newer version of the Batman series. I believe if you liked the past Batman's or any superhero movie you will find there is enough to like here about this movie! So Christopher Nolan once again did a pretty good job although some aspects of this movie were a little more confusing then others, but this one is still pretty good and worthwhile in my opinion! Thanks for stopping by, happy blogging and guess I will see some of you next time they shine the real Batman light out into the moonlight if not on my blog again before that! ;)
Trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9TuYk

1 Comments:

Anonymous essaykings.co.uk said...

I really like Christian Bale in this role. Nonetheless, in my opinion it was the worst part of The Dark Knight.

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home