http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Monday, July 23, 2007

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry was directed by Dennis Dugan and it stars Adam Sandler (Chuck Levine), Kevin James (Larry Valentine), Jessica Biel (Alex McDonough) Dan Akroyd (Capt. Tucker), Ving Rhames (Duncan), Steve Buscemi (Clinton Fitzer) and others. The movie is a comedy and the plot of the movie is that two straight guys pretend to be a couple to get domestic partner benefits. The movie had a lot of sexual humor but I myself did not find it offensive towards anybody. It seemed to me that their was a lot of the same actors that I have seen in other Adam Sandler movies in this one, such as some of the actors from the movie The Wedding Singer like Steve Buscemi. Anyhow I thought most of the scenes in the movie were filled with comedy which was good and I think it was a pretty easy plot to make jokes out of. So I think this movie is worth a ticket to see and it might even be fun to ask a friend who you wouldn't want to marry to see it on a date, no just kidding.
Movie Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K98eT6j3XUw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home