http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End

The third Pirates movie was directed by Gore Verbinski and stars Johnny Depp (Jack Sparrow), Geoffrey Rush (Barbossa), Orlando Bloom (Will Turner), Keira Knightley (Elizabeth Swann) Jack Davenport (Norrington), Bill Nighy (Davy Jones) and others. The movie is of the action, adventure, comedy and fantasy genres. The plot of the movie is that Barbossa, Elizabeth Swann, Will Turner rescue Jack Sparrow and sail around waiting to face Davy Jones and Lord Beckett with the help of other pirates that they can find. The pirates also want to release the goddess Calypso by collecting special coins hoping that she will help them fight Jones, Norrington, the Flying Dutchman, and the whole East India Trading Company. I did not see the second movie but just the first and third, which was probably one of the reason I had trouble following parts of the movie and some characters roles. So it was a little hard to follow but it was still filled with good special effects, some comedy and pretty cool action scenes which I suppose made seeing the movie worth it. I think I will have to see the second one pretty soon and I am sure I would then like the third one better. So far I think the first one was best though.
Pirates 3 Trailer-http://youtube.com/watch?v=PetrAmq9fcw&feature=PlayList&p=2B7EF21788E82A01&index=0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home