http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 25, 2007

Evan the Almighty

Evan the Almighty was directed by Tom Shadyac and starred Steve Carell (Evan Baxter), Morgan Freeman (God), Lauren Graham (Joan Baxter), Johnny Simmons (Dylan Baxter), Graham Phillips (Jordan Baxter), Jimmy Bennett (Ryan Baxter), John Goodman (Congressman Long), a whole bunch of animals and other good actors and actresses. The movie was of the fantasy and comedy genre and in the movie God finds Evan Baxter a congressman and asks him to build an Ark for the coming of a flood. This movie was like the second movie of Bruce Almighty because the name of the movie, the character Evan Baxter and because Morgan Freeman is God in both of these movies. I would say that this one was funnier then Bruce Almighty but I am not saying that Bruce Almighty was not funny because it was. It seemed to me there was more comedy scenarios then lines, which was hilarious to think about the circumstances of the movie and more real life circumstances. It also held life meaning, which you probably know by hearing about the plot of the movie. It had different meanings that I can relate to even though I don't think I will be building a boat near my house for animals but you never know. Anyhow I thought this movie was probably the funniest movie I have seen this summer so you should think about seeing it to.
Evan Almighty Trailer-http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7442303350191636909

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home