http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Ratatouille

Ratatouille was directed by Brad Bird who also directed the animated movie The Incredibles and it was of the family, comedy and animation genres. The movie starred the voices of Patton Oswalt (Remy), Ian Holm (Skinner), Lou Romano (Linguini), Brian Dennehy (Django), Peter Sohn (Emile), Janeane Garofalo (Colette) Will Arnett (Horst) and others. The movie is about a rat that lives in the building that is a famous restaurant in Paris and he has good senses for food and wants to cook in the restaurant, but he has to overcome some of the restaurants staff and his family's feelings about him being a cook in the restaurant. I thought some of the scenes were really funny because both Linguini and Remy were very amusing characters. The movie had a nice message that anyone can cook and made me think that I should experiment with cooking but I don't know if I would be ready to make the meal known as ratatouille yet. Anyhow I liked the overall plot in the movie and I was glad I bought a ticket for it.
Ratatouille Trailer-http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8111235669135653751&q=ratatouille

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home