http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

War

War was directed by Phillip G. Atwell and it is of the the action, thriller genre. The movie stars Jet Li (Rogue), Jason Statham (Jack Crawford), John Lone (Chang), Devon Aoki (Kera) and others. The movie seemed to be a combination of the Usual Suspects, Rush Hour 3 and Beverly Hills Ninja, no just kidding about the Beverly Hills Ninja movie but it did remind me of the other 2. The basic idea of the movie is that an FBI agent is coming to avenge his partners death which is connected to a mysterious Chinese assassin thug known as Rogue. One of the things I did like about the movie was that it did not seem like many typical action movies because there is a twist in the story that I don't think most people would be able to understand until actually seeing it in the picture and the twist was fairly easy to understand for me as well. The movie was a little over 2 hours long and it was some what graphic in some ways obviously because it is about Chinese organized criminals and it did not really have any humor in it which for some reason I was expecting I think because I recently saw Rush Hour 3 with Chris Tucker, and Jackie Chan, which had a similar plot and was pretty funny. Anyhow I would guess though that if you like action movies with pretty good music and movies that have a twist in the plot you would find this movie to be pretty good.
War Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PxzNBuuZYU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home