http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Secret Window

The Secret Window is directed by David Koepp and was originally a novel by Stephen King, but the screen play was written by David Koepp. The movie was a drama, thriller and horror movie starring Johnny Depp (Mort Rainey), John Turturro (John Shooter), Maria Bello (Amy Rainey), and a couple of other actors and actresses. In the movie you find that Mort Rainey is a complicated character that has a couple of serious issues. I thought it was even better the second time because I saw Rainey from a different perspective and I understood more about him as a complicated character in the movie. Anyways I could tell even if I didn't know it was based on a novel by Stephen King that it was because of the intense drama and horror that occurs throughout the film. I also thought the very last scene is a thrilling and dramatic scene that is a good way to end the scary movie. So if you like Stephen King or horror movies a lot I think this movie will not disappoint.
Secret Window Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5PWbTseMx0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home