http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Fog

The Fog is a movie that came out originally in 1980 and was directed by John Carpenter and the one that came out in 2005 also was made with the help of John Carpenter. The plot of this movie is that a hundred years ago off the coast of an isolated Northern Californian town a ship of Lepers trying to find refuge were betrayed by the people who ran the town. I enjoyed the special effects in this movie and some of the songs that were on the soundtrack as well, but overall I would say that it was not a very scary movie to watch for me. So if you are a real horror fan this movie may not be exactly what you are looking for in my opinion. It was definitely entertaining though. There are many scenes that are filled with unexpected action. Although not the scariest movie I have seen I would recommend it because there was nothing really boring about the movie.
The Fog Trailer-http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/the_fog/low.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home